Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Christmas in July Craft and Vendor Fair

I've decided that I can't just wait around for things to happen,
I've gotta make things happen!
If I want more sales, I need to step out and try other areas to show my Crescent Mountain Soaps to a wider audience.


With that thought in mind, I talked to a friend about organizing a craft and vendor fair with Christmas in July as the theme. My friend thought it was a good idea, but she was super busy with her direct sales team and said she would help me if she could. So, I took a leap of faith and jumped in to organize a Christmas in July Craft and Vendor Fair! It is scheduled for this Friday, July 24. My original idea was to have it on July 25 because Christmas is also on the 25th, but the building we are using was not available. Now the planning began. We only had 2 weeks to organize this event!

We started spreading the word and contacted local women who either craft or are in direct sales. We wanted it to be local because we want to support business in our small town. Almost everyone we contacted was excited to join in! Right now there are18 vendors who will participate. But it seems that each day someone else has heard about the craft and vendor fair and they are contacting me to participate! That's a good "problem" to have.

I am getting super excited about this Friday!
Check back to see how our event turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment