Saturday, February 27, 2016

It's been a while! Soapmaking Tip!

Well... it has been a while since I last wrote a blog post. I guess life got in the way! Things have been crazy busy at Crescent Mountain Soaps!! I have a tip to share with you today.


I needed a spray bottle with alcohol. Several times I have filled the spray bottle with the alcohol and have tried really hard to not spill the alcohol as I fill the bottle. Well, I don't know if it is me or the alcohol, but I ALWAYS end up spilling and wasting alcohol every time I try!


One day as I try to fill the bottle carefully, I have a brainstorm! Would the sprayer part of the spray bottle fit directly on the alcohol bottle? If so, I wouldn't have to transfer the alcohol to the spray bottle and waste so much! Well... guess what!?!?!

IT FITS!!!!!!!

No more spilling the alcohol! Just put the sprayer part on your alcohol bottle and you are ready to spray the alcohol in your bath fizzies and/or on top of your cold processed soap! 




No comments:

Post a Comment